Money may not buy you happiness, but it sure will buy you a good time. This holiday season, our favorite uptown home away from home is decking the halls in a truly lavish way. For the first time ever, The Mark Hotel is lending its five star touch to the best of New York's iconic holiday traditions. Guests booking the Holiday Spectacular stay in its 12,000 square foot Penthouse will experience a jolly good time while treated to:
- A private skating rink atop The Mark Penthouse’s Terrace overlooking Central Park and The Manhattan Skyline.
- A four-course holiday feast created by The Mark Restaurant’s Michelin-Star Chef, Jean Georges Vongerichten, with Cristal Champagne, Imperial Gold Osetra Caviar and more….
- A Juilliard-trained pianist to serenade family & friends on The Penthouse’s grand piano.
- Family photographs shot by world-renowned fashion Photographer Alexei Hay, for everlasting keepsakes.
-A private rendition of the classic holiday ballet, The Nutcracker, in The Penthouse’s Great Room or in a VIP box at Lincoln Center.
- Bergdorf Goodman all to yourself for your very own after-hours, private shopping spree.
- A Holiday Play Room from FAO Schwarz full of toys and games for your kids to to play with and take home with them, with an optional private shopping experience at FAO Schwarz.
- A private screening by the fire of a holiday classic or an unreleased Hollywood blockbuster, complete with Jean-Georges Vongerichten popcorn, candy, and s’mores.
- A dedicated team that includes a driver, butler, nanny & massage therapist, with Santa upon request.
- A menu of luxurious services provided by French beauty entrepreneur Frédéric Fekkai’s Salon, located on the second floor of The Mark, including hair, makeup, manicure, pedicure, and more.
- Tailored personal fitness classes with The Mark’s personal trainer Daniel Flores, in the privacy of The Penthouse or in The Mark's Fitness Center.
- Airport transportation to and from The Mark, by car or helicopter.
Throw in a partridge in a pear tree and you've got just about the most magical Christmas ever!
[Photos courtesy The Mark Hotel]