We all know this holiday season will be a bit different, but that isn't stopping The Mark Hotel from making it the most magical time of the year for those of us who have been lucky or nice enough this year to enjoy the Penthouse Holiday Spectacular.
Think of all the New York holiday classics - ice skating, the Nutcracker, shopping. Now imagine them all five (star) times better and that is exactly the gift The Mark is giving. Escape the crowds this year and treat yourself to the 2,000 square foot Penthouse Holiday and a long list of experiences better than any holiday list I've ever written with activities including:
- A private skating rink atop The Mark Penthouse’s Terrace overlooking Central Park and The Manhattan Skyline, along with of course a cup of hot chocolate.
- A four-course holiday feast created by The Mark Restaurant’s Michelin-Star Chef, Jean Georges Vongerichten, with Cristal Champagne, Imperial Gold Osetra Caviar and more….
-A private rendition of the classic holiday ballet, The Nutcracker, in The Penthouse’s Great Room.
- Family photographs shot by world-renowned fashion, for everlasting keepsakes.
- Bergdorf Goodman all to yourself for your very own after-hours, private shopping spree.
- A private screening by the fire of a holiday classic or an unreleased Hollywood blockbuster, complete with Jean-Georges Vongerichten popcorn, candy, and s’mores.
-A Haute Chocolate Cart by Ladurée on the Terrace with overflowing cocoa and macaroons.
- A Juilliard-trained pianist to serenade family & friends on The Penthouse’s grand piano.
- A dedicated team that includes a driver, butler, nanny & massage therapist.
- A menu of luxurious services provided by French beauty entrepreneur Frédéric Fekkai’s Salon, located on the second floor of The Mark, including hair, makeup, manicure, pedicure, and more.
- Tailored personal fitness classes with The Mark’s personal trainer Dan Flores, in the privacy of The Penthouse or in The Mark's Fitness Center.
- Airport transportation to and from The Mark, by car or helicopter.
I mean, if this experience isn't a Christmas miracle than I don't know what is!
[Photos courtesy The Mark Hotel]