When The 1% And The 99% Collide: UVA Edition

by guestofaguest · October 21, 2011

    The Delta Kappa Epsilon (DKE) fraternity at the University of Virginia is widely considered to be one of the University’s best. Behold: the benevolent hospitality of the 1% toward the other 99%; he's just trying to occupy his frat house!

    DKE was the first fraternity established at UVA and is the oldest in Virginia.  Nationally, DKE has produced five US Presidents, four Vice Presidents, three Speakers of the House, and three Supreme Court Justices.

    ...and apparently one unemployed, homeless fraternity squatter who is tired of sleeping in UVA libraries, classrooms, and “sluts’ beds:”

    [Click to enlarge]