Nobody does summer in the Hamptons quite like Ina Garten.
From beachside clambakes to backyard barbecues, she really is the ultimate East Hampton hostess. And while her talent for whipping up delicious dishes is widely known, did you ever realize that girl's just as fabulous a mixologist as she is a cook?!
This summer, why not upgrade your basic bottle of rosé the Ina way with her Summer Rosé Sangria?
All you'll need is:
- 1 bottle of Rosé
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate juice
- 1/3 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup super fine sugar
- 3 tablespoons of Grand Marnier or orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon of Brandy or Cognac
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
- 8 strawberries
- 2 red plums