And just like that... Memorial Day Weekend is around the corner.
Driving out East at the beginning of every summer season is always a reliable game of spot the difference. Somehow everything looks exactly the same as you left it last year, but wait - is it?
While there's still lots more newness to be announced (from designer pop-ups to stylish soirées), scroll below for a sneak peek of new spots sure to catch your eye.
- Sant Ambroeus: Out with the old, in with the... well, new-ish? Everyone's favorite brunch spot Babette's may have closed, but posh Milanese go-to Sant Ambroeus will be opening up in its place.
- Sunset Harbor: EHP Resort & Marina will be serving up fresh local fare at their new waterfront restaurant, Sunset Harbor.
- Tutto Cafe: Finally, East Hampton gets to join in the Tutto Il Giorno fun with the restaurant's new cafe concept which will feature wine, coffee, pastries and more.
- The Living Room At The Maidstone: This new dining concept will focus on the best of the East Ends seafood, with Chef Andrew Doran, formerly of SALT and Inlet Seafood, at the helm.
- East Hampton Gardens: Ina Garten and Martha Stewart's favorite shopping destination East Hampton Gardens has changed ownership and received a beyond chic upgrade.
- Onna House: Be sure to stop by Lisa Perry's chic new collective, housed in an even chicer newly restored modernist home, which highlights the work of women designers and artists.
- Mavericks: A surf and turf feast overlooking Fort Pond? Count us in.
- Roberta's: Montauk is seriously stepping up its pizza game with the arrival of Brooklyn-based hot spot Roberta's and their beloved Neapolitan pies.
- Little Ruby's Cafe At Ruschmeyer's: NYC's popular Australian-inspired cafe is popping up out East for the season, bringing along their cult-favorite 'brekkie' dishes - from Avocado Toast to Banana Bread.
- Andie: Looking to hit the beach in style? Cult favorite swimwear brand Andie has set up shop in Sag Harbor!
- Lobster Roll: Long gone are the days of schlepping it all the way out to Amagansett for a hot lobster roll - East End icon Lobster Roll has expanded with a new location further West.
- Enchanté: Southampton's storied Red Bar is out, modern French bistro Enchanté is in.
- Astro's Pizza: This so won't be your average pizza place. Sicilian "Sashimi" anyone? Chef and owner PJ Calapa (of Scampi and The Spaniard) is taking over the space alongside investor Ben Leventhal, who was one of the founders of Resy. Expect an inventive take on traditional Italian dishes and pizza classics, complete with a full bar and family style meals to go.
- Dopo Il Ponto: If it ain't broke don't fix it - Dopo La Spiaggia to open their fourth upscale Italian spot in the Hamptons.
- Léon: Prepare to hop the ferry this July to try out rustic French-Italian dishes at East Hampton native Valerie Mnuchin's first foray into the restaurant world, Léon.
[Photo via @sisirestaurant]