It's that time of year again. We’re celebrating Spring Break this week with you! And next week! And maybe the week after? Though college has come and gone for us, we would like to pass on some advice for those considering taking a Spring Break trip this year.
The Top 5 Worst Places To Go On Spring Break:
1. Daytona Beach. Fanny packs and unintentional tattoos. Need I say more? But hey, you might like wedge flip flops and jean skirts. Together.
2. Colonial Williamsburg. I know, I went to College there. Unless you’re going on Spring Break with your parents, cross this off your list. I take that back. Your grandparents.
3. Sandals Resorts. Anywhere. Who are you? The better half of a Midwestern couple on your second Honeymoon?
4. New York City. We’re in a Recession, people. I can’t even afford to live here, let alone vacation here.
5. Black-Out City... Okay, it's not a real place on the map, but for the sake of your dignity the next day, we'd still advise against it.
Happy Spring Break, you crazy kids!