If you so much as looked at your phone this Sunday, chances are you know what everyone (everyone) was watching. Game of Thrones finally returned to HBO last night and fans received some notable updates on all of their favorite characters. And Bran, I guess. Read on for an Episode 1 recap in the form of my post-4-hours-on-the-LIRR scattered thoughts.
1. Thank god for this recap because I've completely forgotten everything that's happened.
2. THE NORTH REMEMBERS
3. I get Arya in literally every BuzzFeed quiz I take about this show - just putting that out there
4. Damn I really missed this theme song
5. I will say that the White Walkers have excellent bone structure
6. LYANNA MORMONT IS A FEMINIST ICON
7. Is there sexual tension between Jon and Sansa? Is it just me? Is this weird?
8. Literally WHY is Littlefinger still here?
9. SANSA IS THE SASSIEST
10. Oh, I'm also still thinking about Jon Snow because #baeinthenorth
11. Cersei is sooo not Manic Pixie Dream Girl enough for this haircut
12. Euron Greyjoy looks like a guy who makes his own microbrew in Bushwick but who also loves to complain about gentrification.
13. He did NOT just go there with the hands comment. But I'm laughing.
14. COULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY GONE WITHOUT THIS SAM MONTAGE, SORRY SAM
15. Somebody get me a gif of that look Tormund gave Brienne
16. I can't with this Ed Sheeran moment
17. But OK who is Ed Sheeran's hot friend?
18. Ew he's married...nvm.
19. "Why are you always in such a foul mood?" "Experience."
20. The Hound is my spirit animal. After Arya.
21. Um I actually see none of that in the fire but sure
22. JORAH MY LIL GREYSCALE PRINCE
23. UGH Daenerys always has the best entrance music.
24. For real where can I get this episode's soundtrack?
25. YAS KWEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!
[Photo via HBO]