You thought the appearance of Roller Blades would make the days of 8-wheeled fun obsolete, didn't you? Well, think again. Roller Disco is back with a vengeance! The everything old is new again trend has New Yorkers reminiscing their Roller Derby hey-days. I mean, even Ellen Page is rocking out the Roller Skates look in the recent Drew Barrymore directed flick Whip It! Click below for the top ten reasons you should join the fun.
1. It is way more fun - and burns more calories - than playing the air guitar
2. You can use silly string to coerce your friends into joining you
3. You can get close to that special someone... or "accidentally" run into a sexy stranger
4. Ridiculous headwear is totally encouraged
5. Where else is it considered a fashion statement to wear an American flag?
6. It's fun for the whole family!
7. No matter what your style, you'll find someone who 'gets' you
8. It's great for your flexibility, too
9. You know you're dying to rent a pair of these!
10. I know this guy is excited for Roller Disco... so you should be too!
[All photos by thecobrasnake.com].