All this talk of fire and ice and FINALLY they meet. A few battles have been won, but there are two wars ahead. In any case, our favorite characters are finally making moves. Let's recap the latest, shall we?
1. How come it took Daenerys like 6 seasons to get anywhere and Jon arrives at Dragonstone in a day or something?
2. OK, but besides that, OMG IT'S HAPPENING.
3. A "sham marriage" is what I call most of my relationships.
4. "To be honest, I was drunk for most of it." #same
5. Damn, Varys has really been hitting up Westorosi Tan lately.
6. I'll never get over how long Dany's name is...
7. Jon: "An army of frozen zombies are coming to kill us all."
Dany: "BUT I AM DAENERYS STORMBORN AND I HAVE DRAGONS!"
8. That Theon shade tho!!!
9. Euron seriously gives new meaning to "creepy uncle."
10. Doesn't anyone in Westeros have jobs or do they all just get the day off to heckle people?
11. Not gonna lie, I was expecting a much more brutal scene from Cersei.
12. OK girl, poisoning people turns me on too I guess.
13. There really haven't been enough brother-sister sex scenes this season huh
14. Cersei's conversation with the Iron Bank is like exactly how my calls with Sallie Mae go.
15. Jon is totally pulling a Pride & Prejudice cliff moment. Chic!
16. I know there's a possibility that Dany is Jon's aunt but are you sensing some flirtation here???
17. TG Sansa is thinking about more practical things like, oh IDK, feeding people?!
18. *Tim Gunn voice* Shouldn't they be putting leather on that armor?
19. Don't worry Sansa, literally nobody understands this whole Three Eyed Raven thing.
20. Sam is the new go-to celebrity dermatologist in Westeros.
21. YASSS Grey Worm EFF THEM UP!
22. Ugh Jaime, I love you, but you're whipped AF.
23. Olenna Tyrell is a boss bitch.
24. SHE SERIOUSLY JUST WON HER OWN DEATH SCENE.
[scene: me watching #gameofthrones]
lady olenna: 👏 make 👏 sure 👏 cersei 👏 knows 👏 it 👏 was 👏 me. 👏
— joseph™ (@maloonds) July 31, 2017